Your Home. Our Care.
Everyone’s needs are different and we want to ensure you’re receiving the best care – even if that means delaying your welcome to Carinity Cedarbrook. We encourage you to consider all options, including support to remain living independently in your own home.
At Carinity Home Care we value every person as a unique individual. We make it a priority to listen to what’s important to you and your aspirations.
With access to a wide range of services, together we review the options available and build a tailored program that best suits you and your needs.
With the right support you can live a fulfilling life in the comfort of home and your community.
And when the time comes, we’ll be there to help you transition to Carinity Cedarbook. Carinity is here to help, whichever way we can.
Help is just a phone call away
Organising care can sometimes be a challenging experience. Carinity Home Care is here to support you on this journey. When joining Carinity Home care you will enjoy:
- A dedicated locally-based Lifestyle Coordinator to call directly, ensuring you have a consistent point of contact.
- Low-cost and innovative options to make your budget stretch further.
- We match you and your carers, ensuring a familiar face and someone you trust.
- Your family are always welcome to join you when getting out and about.
- We’re flexible. It’s easy to adjust services around your plans and ensure your services adapt with you.
Zero exit fees
We’re confident you will be very happy with your care from Carinity, but if you’re not there’s no hard feelings. We give you the peace of mind knowing that we don’t charge an exit fee and we’ll proactively and positively help you make the change because we want what’s best for you.